A tale of WAF

A buddy of mine just installed a rather refrigerator sized Bagend Speakers the other day. It was quite hilarious hearing him trying trying to explain these are great becasue we can play are music through them on music night and just plug everything in the mixer and it will be awesome!

Her instant response in the beginning in these words. We can play music through a smaller speaker!!

He works in the home theater install trade part time and completely cracked up learning that there was a term in audio that kills system quicker than surges, blown woofers, and exploding amps the almighty WAF.
128x128systembuilder
My wife complains that I always push her around and talk behind her back....she's in a wheel chair. HA! oop (joke)
Just tell her that the arrival of your new extremely loud rock concert speakers means she actually has a good reason to have a headache!!!

In my friend house, I found the speaker in a kitchen. The speaker was plugged into the wall and attached to a computer that was connected to the internet. The Independent Living speaker was bigger than it looked on the outside and it was very lightweight. When I plugged the speaker into my friend’s computer, I noticed that there was a green light on the speaker. The speaker had a power button and a volume button. When I pressed the power button, the speaker turned on and started to play music from the computer. When I pressed the volume button, I could change how loud or soft the music would be played from the speaker.