6000 dollars CD player

I am planning to buy CD player with out SACD , classical music as main listen ing.  Components are Accuphase C2850. + A47+Harbeth SHL 5 ,40th.  I like reliable, trouble free gear with good CP.
faust168
The distributor told me they are running out of stock.  And next production is unknown for short of parts such as semi conductor,Maybe.
faust168

are you still looking into Accuphase? Another brand?

Happy Listening!
faust168

You could not go wrong with Accuphase or Esoteric. Keep me posted.

Happy Listening!
Jafant

I listened to the Estoric N-05XD on dealer's site together with Brumeister 077 pre, Accuphase A46 and Brumeister speaker  B18.
The sound of Beggar's Opera (2nd song in CD of the streaming in Harmonica Muti), the guitar is sweet, good shape, project a scale in it's size, detail with air finish.  And then, change the N-05xd to Estoric K03xd which said to use the same DA. But the sound is different as you can aware.  I make a phone call to the distributor, the engineer staff said that though the DA is the same in structure, but the parts is a bit different and the K03XD is older products. The N05xd is brand new. That makes the difference in sound reproduction. The price of the 2 difference around US$2000.  Certainly , I prefer N-05xd sound more. But since I am short of CD player, I might be forced to take CP value into consideration.