432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest

Showing 2 responses by in_shore

Evo’s web page clearly points out details ,  Djones51 you should read the information on their site before posting any kind of comment though the information just may trigger you once again.

Having read your other past criticisms of other digital brands i find it very curious and laughable you never actually went out to listen for yourself to any said components in any system including your own .

I wonder with all your self proclaimed knowledge your not a manufacturer yourself showing up the audio on how to do it right ,..
Djones51 our last exchange we had was on the Innuos Phoenix thread where an opertunity was handed to you to express your technical prowness and displeasure directly to the lead director of Innuos in one of John Darko’s blogs directly below the interview,...

I periodically checked the blog and there was no sign of you , what happened ? 
You had a chance to rub John Darko’s nose in it by telling him how wrong he is about the Innuos Phoenix including setting his guess technical representative from Innuos straight on digital technical design.

I then directed you to another technical site where you passed on a second opportunity over at AudioPhileStyle forums technical review of AustonPops of the Innuos Phoenix.

, I visited the site periodically to see if you showed up to set member AustonPops straight on his findings though once again you failed to show up , what happened ? 
Djones51 perhaps three times a charm with the 432 Evo servers , please log onto their Facebook page , there you can correct this manufacturer with their flawed technical designs . LOL 😂 

For those who prefer 440hz over 432 reading the information on their site the Evo is easily adjusted on the fly .