$3500 integrated amp for Zu Definition speakers?

I've got a pair of Zu Definition mk2 speakers which are about to get nanotec drivers installed and I was hoping for recommendations of some strong integrated amp options for it.

My listening is pretty versatile--last night I spun Greenday, Miles Davis and Cat Power so I need something that can do the hard and soft stuff.

Tone, texture, dynamica aliveness and musicality are some of my strong preferences.

I've considered:
Melody AN211 (though a buddy is reporting it may be slow for rock)
Tri TRV-845 SE 845 integrated
Bel Canto SETi40 (just started reading about this).

A remote control and a tube cage are both big pluses for me and if possible I'd love a big glass SET.

Thanks in advance.
gopher

Showing 4 responses by roscoeiii

How about the LM Audio gear that Pitch Perfect Audio and other dealers who carry Shindo have also recently started carrying?
How about this for up your alley Fred? I should charge a finders fee:

LM Audio 218IA - $3500
LM 218IA 22 watt per channel 845 SET. Driver tubes can be switched to adjust flavor. The options are 6V6, 6L6, 6550, EL34, KT88, 5881 etc. Remote control, adjustable bias using built in meter. 4, 8 and 16 ohm output taps. All point to point wiring used throughout. Comes with a tube cage.
Nope, don't know of any reviews. That larger 845 looks pretty sweet too, no? Tho it seems to lack a remote.

But this amp is available in your backyard. You know you like 845s. LM Audio is being imported by the same guy who imports Shindo. The amp meets your cage and remote requirements. Go take a listen or see about an audition in your system. You're not in the middle of Iowa with no hifi shops in sight.