$30K DAC in a $70K system - wise or ridiculous?

Specifically, I'm looking at a Lampi Pacifica DAC for $30K. 

My system is:
Focal Kanta 3 with dual GoldenEars SuperSub X
PS Audio BHK 300 monos
PS Audio BHK preamp
Rotel 1072 CDP (modded)
Fidelizer Nimtra Signature server
Modwright/Oppo Sonica DAC with LPS
Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core with LPS
AQVOX AQ Network Switch SE

Cables, misc:
Synergistic Research, Wywires, Wireworld, Shunyata, Curious Cables, DH Labs, SoTM, IsoAccoustics, Herbie's

128x128cantorgale
cantorgale
Nice system. Tell me more about your modded Rotel 1072 CDP.
Happy Listening!
Before you go spending $30,000 on a dac which in my opinion is a big rip off go listen to the wyred for sound 10th anniversary. they give you a 30-day trial to try it out and if you don't like it you can send it back for a full refund. This is the most analog sounding DAC that I've ever had in my system. I put it up against the $15,000 Sim audio DAC and the 10th anniversary left it in the dust. Go read the reviews on it on their site I think you'll be impressed.
Sorry I forgot to tell you what my system is. I have a SIM audio p8 W8 esoteric p10 transport wired for sound 10th anniversary dac monitor audio Platinum 200 ll. My interconnects are all Harmonic Technology OCC single Crystal their top-of-the-line magic lll. Speaker wire is Harmonic Technology pro9 reference SE.
In my opinion a very sensible idea -- I subscribe to the "source first" system building philosophy and have a third of the cost of my system in sources, and only 10% for the speakers -- if your speakers work for you in your room then upgrading the source will only make them sound better

@folkfreak   Are you saying you consider the DAC as part of the 'source' for digital systems? Can you explain further?

I'm curious because I've inquired about the 'relative' importance of a DAC vs a Streaming Source in another thread. Thank you.
the Pacific dac is Excellent , personally buy a golden gate with discounts around $16k, for sure buy their final touch Audio usb,
interconnects, and power cord under $$3500 maybe upgrade a couple tubes and you have a killer front end .
i have compared these cables . Trust me I have owned a Audiostore and heard many $$ cables these are a bargain and a Very natural complement these are used by the Lampizator distributor , you can get a good package deal if you haggle a bit.