2022 Grammy Award Show?

There was some interesting stuff on this show and some great artists.  Any comment?   Wonder how many of you made an effort to watch or look up who won what. 

Brad 

Ag insider logo xs@2xlonemountain

Showing 2 responses by gpgr4blu

What I learned:

Billie Eilish  and BTS have talent. Jon Batiste had a great performance and acceptance speech. Justin Beiber can't sing or dance.

Silk Sonic--you guys are not as great as you think. Awful acceptance speech. Very good  performance of a song that seemed more of a rip off than a tribute to Red Hot Chili Peppers and James Brown.

I debated watching the Grammys because I no longer like what is generally considered popular music. But instead of turning away, I thought I should watch so that I don’t become too "removed" from the best sellers on the contemporary scene. I concluded that it was mostly but not all bad.

I’m glad I watched as I now know better what passes for music today but sad to see how "unmusical" it is. Nevertheless, I’m glad to see that a few bright lights--even if not my style--still exist. This is not to say that the Grammys ever represented the best in music at any time.