2021 Need help choosingt hi value, hi performing USB & SPDIF/RCA cable

hello sports fans,

am looking for two items I believe

the preference here is of course for great value, though performance should carry the day for both items. cost? let’s simply remain ‘reasonably’ sane on this account.

as I am not sure if both are necessary, the system and inspiration are to feed a Bel Canto E1X INT signals from a personal confuser, and CD player for local file and disc playback, although the E1X does use ethernet interface (I suspect for accessing streaming services and files on the LAN) and as such the UsB link might not be necessary.

anyone who wishes to chime in as to the need for both UsB and RCA digital wires or are not enitrely necessary, for my intended use would be quite helful.

Otherwise, what does your EXP say are great performing digital interfaces that also may possibly have great value as well?

many thanks, jim
blindjim

Showing 1 response by ps

In my all-tube separates system, paired with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage speakers, a MacBook Air, running the Monoprice Monolith USB into an Uptone Iso Regen and then into a Jolida Glass FX DAC simply sounds great. I stream Qobuz and employ Audirvana.

Don’t let the price of the Monolith fool you. This is a very seriously good cable.