2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato

Showing 3 responses by stereo5

I want to purchase a Dynavector DV20XL cartridge and have Chris @VH Audio build me a phono cable and a pair of very short interconnects (6 inches long) to go between the pre out and power amp in on my McIntosh integrated instead of the cheap strapped RCA plugs that come standard.  I am using a pair of Audioquest jumpers presently but they were only a $30.00 item and Chris said he can do much better.  Lastly, I am still waiting for the JBL stands to go with my new JBL L100 Classic speakers.  
@douglas_schroeder 

I am happy to hear you are ok. My wife and I are waiting for our COVID test results.  We had the test done Tuesday.  We were exposed last Thursday-Friday to the virus.  We both feel ok so far.  
@ozzy @glupson
The reason it is going to take so long for we 65 and older citizens to get it is because all the politicians are getting it first.  I remember the Polio vaccinations, the entire town went to the High School and everyone waited patiently in line (imagine that) and got their shots.  Wife and I are in quarrintine until Jan 6th if we dont get sick between now and then.