2011 Graceland remaster, with bonus tracks.........

So, an amp buyer comes to my home for the " evaluation ", and we play his cd copy of Graceland ( this newer remastered version ). Well, the bonus track of Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes, simply blew us both away. He, by my system, and me, by the recording, through my system. I had only the original. This " track ", is truly a high level of awesomeness. I have enjoyed the entire album for years ( also had the vinyl, when I owned vinyl and my playback gear ). 

mrdecibel

I never liked that disc or him, but it is a very good recording. I recall that when it was new, Stereophile writers used it often in listening tests for gear.

I have the RSD vinyl release. Don't recall there being extra tracks on it . 

Love Paul Simon!

I played that LP for years. It is also one of the prime reasons why I got so involved in reggae music. I haven’t done it in years but I was absolutely fluent doing that backward reggae guitar rhythm. It took a long time to get it down but I could even sing pretty well while doing it. Saw all the big acts when they came to L.A. Saw Jimmy Cliff. Saw Toots and the Maytals. Saw Bob Marley and the Wailers. Marley was truly charismatic.