192 khz/24 bit Albums on Qobuz

Thought I'd try and start a list of 192 khz/24 bit albums folks have come across on Qobuz. They sound significantly better, but unfortunately do not know of a way to specifically search for them - 

REM - entire catalog
Muddy Waters - Folk Singer
CCR - Complete Studio Albums
Cannon Adderly - Somethin' Else
Eric Dolphy - Out to Lunch
John Coltrane - Blue Train
Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil

Let me know if you guys have come across other albums.

Stay safe and enjoy the music - looks like this may go on until June
128x128rdk777

Showing 9 responses by rdk777

@liam2  I'm not aware of specifying a khz setting on the Lumin app - the desktop version has an option, but it doesn't seem to help. What software/app are you using?
Thanks much - I'll listen to those today.  There were a couple of classical albums that showed 382 khz on my Lumin T1 - possibly MQA's, but Qobuz has pulled those for some reason.  I'm also pretty sure the Eagles complete set, America  Hits and Cat Stevens' Tea for the Tillerman was also available at 192 khz, but now only available at 92 khz.  I wish Qobuz would bring those back. 
@ big_greg  - searching for 192 doesn't work on the Lumin app - at least not for me - tried also with " ".

I stand corrected - Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman is available at 192 khz. Also -

Eric Clapton - Slowhand, 401 OB, Just One Night
Traveling Wilburys - S/T
Rolling Stones fans -
Let It Bleed
Beggars Banquet
Their Satanic Majesties Request
Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out

@4425 - good one, "Reference Recordings" yields some excellent music:
The Nordic Sound - Audiophile Ref Recordings 
Mozart Violin Concertos (Mqa Remix 2016) - Trondheimsolistene 
Since I have a MQA decoder, these show up as 382 khz/24 bit

Thanks all.

@thelostdutchman - many thanks - that's awesome..

@liam2 - got it. I'll give that a try.

Enjoy.

@craigab Playing album right now on my LUMIN T1 streamer and display says 192 kHz 24 Bit. Sounds great. 

Nice - given the fact that the vinyl is hard to get makes it special. Regardless, it’s my favorite ColdPlay album. 

@kray - my Lumin player display is indicating that the tune/album is being played at 192 kHz/24 bit - has nothing to do with Qobuz setting. When I select the album, the Lumin app tells me what resolution the recording is at.  I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that is the case.