192 khz/24 bit Albums on Qobuz

Thought I'd try and start a list of 192 khz/24 bit albums folks have come across on Qobuz. They sound significantly better, but unfortunately do not know of a way to specifically search for them - 

REM - entire catalog
Muddy Waters - Folk Singer
CCR - Complete Studio Albums
Cannon Adderly - Somethin' Else
Eric Dolphy - Out to Lunch
John Coltrane - Blue Train
Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil

Let me know if you guys have come across other albums.

Stay safe and enjoy the music - looks like this may go on until June
128x128rdk777

Showing 2 responses by emailists

What a timely thread! I recently signed up for Qobuz after assembling a temporary system while staying away from home in NYC.
I have never signed up for high quality music streaming, since I have a large collection, at home but not with me.

The first day or so I got my Hegel H-190, I was streaming using Mcconect from iPhone /iPad. Then I installed bubbleUNPN which improved the sound, and then set it to decode to Wav, which improved the sound even further.

I’ll definitely look for these 192k titles suggested here.

The only issue I am having is that Bubble suggests setting the localhost on my Mac, and I’m not sure how to do that- Bubble says It will run much slower without the local host set.

Also I'm trying to get my EtherRegen sent down to me - would love to be able to try it on a Modest system 1/15 the price and weight of my main system 
Audite,  you may not have Qobuz, but you do have laws that make it a crime to disseminate dangerous information that one knows to be false.