15k USD Speakers for Classical and Pop Extended Listening, Near setup, Low volume

Dear Audiophiles,

I am looking for some speakers for my home office. Speakers would be place 6ft from me on either side of my desk. Speakers will be 8 ft apart.

I love classical music and pop. I am looking for speakers for extended listening at not very high volume. They should be warm and non fatiguing.

I am currently considering following speakers:

1. Monitor Audio Gold 300

2. ATC SCM40

3. Kef R7 Meta

Do you have any other suggestions. Thanks and appreciate your help!

ilikeclassical

If you want the best sound under $15K the Vivid Audio K25 is the best I've heard ($12,300). If by chance you are persuaded to go a bit above the $15K mark, I'd go for the Vivid K45 ($21,000).  I've had more fun with these speakers. Besides being neutral and phase correct they are dynamic, involving, and 3D. 

@magnuman - thanks for your feedback. How do you think the Monitor Audio Platinum compare to KEF Reference series. Thanks

I think the monitor audio platinum is better they're much more three-dimensional airy and spacious and the sound stage is more enveloping it makes you feel as if you're right in the middle of the performance and there's no dome tweeter that will beat that MPD. but remember it's still an individual thing everybody's hearing is different.

kEF r11 meta just got a glowing review on Audio Science Review site, which is not easy to do.  I’ve heard those and agree with the assessment.  You can’t go wrong with most any current KEF model.  This company really has its act together these days.   I have ls50s and ls50 metas currently myself. 

Just buy the Borresen X-3's for 11K and be done with it.....You're Not going to beat these with anything under $22K...read the reviews....audition them...