115V to 230V Transformer wiring question

Hi all - new around here and need someone to verify what I'm about to do. I have a audiomat arpege reference 30x2 tube amp that I purchased in France 6 years ago and want to use it in my US house. It's 230V 50hz and it's not possible to get the audiomat 115V transformer in the US (sigh).

I've purchased a rather large industrial 2kv 115V to 230V step up transformer to solve this problem. It arrived today and it's beautiful. It resides in a proper enclosure so it will not be an issue to keep in the room.

Here's my question. I have 2 terminals on the 115V house power side + a ground terminal. Ok that's easy, but on the output 230V side it only has 2 terminals and no Gnd terminal. Since the Gnd is not part of the actual transformer circuit, is it acceptable to tie both 115V and 230V cable gnd's to this 1 gnd terminal? I see no other option and am guessing my amp wouldn't like the gnd to be floating.

Thanks for any feedback. -Ryan
mrrross
Best you find the US distributor and get their help, otherwise it is a crap shoot. They should be able to tell you who does there US service and that would be the ideal source of information.
After looking in the amp at how the amp side ground is wired, I decided this is a likely me over thinking the issue, and I connected both grounds to the single ground post. Testing w/ volt meter everything looks ok now.