$100K system build - % breakdown of spend

I know there are several such breakdowns all over the web, but each different in one way or another. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to lend thoughts here.

Assuming $100K to build a system (indifferent between new/used) with equal time spent and enjoyment from streaming and vinyl (for now leaving out other digital and other analog), does the following ballpark seem reasonable? If you’d bump something up, what would you bump down?

Speakers - $30K

Subs - $5K

Amp(s) - $20K

Preamp - $10K

TT, cartridge, arm, phono preamp - $10K

DAC - $5K

Streamer - $5K

Cables, Interconnects, Power Cords, Power Cond/Regen - $10K

Isolation Products, room treatments and system rack(s) - $5K

Leaving out for now fuses, contact enhancers and the like. 

Thanks again for any thoughts. 

coys21

Showing 1 response by havocman

for speakers check out the monitor audio platinum 200s or 300s Gen 2, for the dock check out the Wyred for sound 10th anniversary dac, one of the reviewers put it up against his VPI turntable with a $5,000 Japanese cartridge and he said the 10th anniversary dac sounded as analog, I now have the dac and I totally agree it's the most analog dac that I've had in my system, for cables don't get anything but OCC single crystal wire it's far superior than anything ofc out there, acoustic Zen and Harmonic technology have the most reasonable prices everyone else is way overcharging and they all get it from the same manufacturer in Taiwan called Wan Lung, who also have their own line of cables that they make called Neotech.