100% USA designed & made DAC

I am curious as to what besides Bricasti is a "good" designed and made in America DAC. I am aware of PS Audio as well. It seems like all the accolades are for either Eastern European of far Eastern pieces. Thanks, Allen

backwash

Showing 2 responses by overthemoon

I don't typically take the country of origin into consideration as much as I take the company's focus on on quality products and ethical treatment of others.  I have acquired all of audio gear from a audio retailer - the largest store being Tweeters in the 80s.

Made in America is nice and a local audio store that services warranty and has a trade-in program I value more than country of origin.  That's my approach - and growing up 10 miles from Canada and half the family being Canadian I tend to lump 'North America' companies as American. 

I've owned a variety of manufactures including US (McIntosh, Parasound); Canadian (Bluesound, Mirage, Moon, NAD), UK (Rega), German (Dual), Italy (Sonus faber), Japan (Denon, Yamaha).  And I've bough all my equipment through local audio retailer.