ZYX Compilance

ZYX Cartridges:I was wondering if anybody could tell me if the stated compliance on the spec sheet is measured @10hz or 100hz? 
I have read that the compliance on the spec sheet is for static compliance not dynamic. 
What I would like to know is the dynamic compliance @10hz so I can determine resonance frequency. 
If nobody knows would it be possible for a Zyx owner to measure their own cartridge? 
Any help is appreciated. 
128x128dolphytrane
ZYX compliance measured at 100Hz just like nearly all Japanese cartridges. 

You have to multiply on 1.7 to convert this figure to 10Hz 
Using the above to calculate compliance to get a resonance frequency of 11 I need the total cart + arm mass to be 8.2g since the cartridge itself weighs 8.6g this is impossible.
Next question, what tonearms are being used with Zyx carts with the silver base?
You need Hi Fi Test LP to measure actual resonance freq. of your arm/cart. The range is 8 - 15 Hz, why do you think you need 11 Hz?? Change headshell if you want to tune the resonance freq. 

I've been using my ex Zyx cartridges on EPA-100 and Reed 3P "12. With EPA-100 you can use different headshells, with Reed you  an choose the mass and length of the arm when you're buying the arm ("9, "10.5, "12 inch available from the manufacturer). Special mounting screw for a cart can change the mass a bit. 
I had a view different ZYX cartridges and what I can say is that
that the full effective mass (cartridge plus mounting material plus
headshell plus effective tonearm mass) should exceed 25 grams
(28 grams are even better).
More to discover