ZYX Airy2-X-SB on Graham 2.2

I'm thinking of using this cartridge/arm combination. From everything I've read here this seems like a good match. What I'm not sure about is the SB option. From Doug's excellent review I understand this represents an integral silver hearshell weight. Does anyone know if the Airy2-X should have the SB option on a Graham 2.2?
jeff_ss
Sirspeedy,
Lower your flag, Mehran is as honest as they come (more so) and very decent (to a fault) to do business with.
I got my Universe (the second one made) as a beta test, so I don't know the retail price nor the selling price. Don't let all the mystery bother you. If I knew what either the retail list or his selling price was, I would tell you. Send Mehran a simple email with your questions and I am sure you will get a detailed answer (quickly).
I hope your table returns soon.
Rgds,
Larry
Spencer,

What's your opinion of the Airy3? I was heading down the path of a Airy2 or Airy3 but Larry's comments about the UNIverse have me in a dilemma. Spend now or save for later (Enjoy now or really enjoy later?).

Cheers,

Kurt
Larry,

Sounds like I should wait for the UNIverse. Hopefully, it will come with a new listening room?! Then again, I may not be able to afford the UNIverse if I get my listening room. Maybe a Airy2 or Airy3 now is better than a Glider in the new house?

Decisions, decisions.

Kurt
Larry.It would be very difficult for me to "Lower My Flag",as it will be at HALF MAST for the next month or so,until my table returns to me.Then the re-dialing in of my set-up.Allow me a little leverage to vent some frustration.After all,you had once said that you were the guy in sunny Florida with the big "smile on you face".Understandably so,but I'm stuck in the cold and cannot spin my vinyl,so,I just thought I'd give you a bit of a hard time.By the way.I have a TRANSFIGURATION TEMPER-V (low output)which is really a stunning performer.Do you have any thoughts on why this cart. gets almost no exposure anymore.At 7gms. it's a great match for my 2.2 and my phono stage has plenty of gain for it.Also,since I'm on a caffeine roll,right now,what are your thoughts on phono tubes.I have some low noise Ediswans,but, have read about the White Label Amperex PQ's as being superior.I have a pal who just bought some Tele cc-a's and they were grainy and bright.He switched to Mullard-Gold pins.For the better.I know this is a matter of personal taste,but,I'm intrigued by some of the stuff I've been reading about the White PQ's.
Hey guys, just in case you missed it, Mehran just posted an ad that has pricing all of the ZYX line. Check it out here:

ZYX