Zu tone or Druid or which Omega ?

Which single-driver speaker would have best synergy with 8 watt 300B amp for my 11x16x8 ceiling room? Would it be Zu tone or Druid? or which Omega model may be a better match? I listen to vocals and jazz, and enjoy warm midrange.
Thanks
128x128luvmusic8
Warrenh wrote that Druid is room dependent. Would it overwhelm my small room of 11 x 16 x 8 ft high? Thanks.
Lumusic, you won't have a problem with the Druids in that space. Now, if you had 12 foot ceilings and your....you know what I'm saying. The Druids will have no problem filling up those cubic feet of crib...as long as you're not a rocker, or like your music VERY loud. Yep, there's always an "as long as" or "but" or "however" BUT ain't that the nature of this audiophoolish beast. peace, warren
Sorry,guys but PHy smokes 'em all.Only thing better is Feild Coil.
Zu and Omega?Not even close,at least if reproducing acoustic instruments and the human voice naturally is what you are after.
If you want Rave speakers,then go with Zu.
My 2nd system listening room dimensions are about the same as yours, as are my listening tastes - - although I do listen to a fair bit of classical (chamber) music as well. I've owned a pair of Omega Hemptones for well over a year now and *love* them (in fact, they're the first production pair sold by Louis O. - ordered in 4/05 and delivered in 8/05). They're powered by an Eastern Electric M520 Integrated and sound abso-friggin'-lutely wonderful. They do require a long break-in period, however - - about 100 hours to sound "pretty good" - - but after 200 hours they become sublime.
. . . If you want Rave speakers,then go with Zu. . .

Zu has used their speakers in a club environment, but don't be fooled that these are rave speakers. They are harmonically dense, very dynamic, and unfatiguing.

They are absolutely designed for small amplifiers in mind. I have used Druids to great effect with 6-watt battery-powered Tripath amps and currently use Definition Pros with 2 watts of 45 SET power.

They can play loudly if need be, but they most certainly are NOT one-trick ponies. Anyone with first hand experience would agree.