Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
That is interesting, Hugh. The AN211 isn't exactly bass deficient and I'm pleased with its low end driving my Def 2s. The AN845 must be monstrous!
First off, what a great thread for anyone interested in Superfly's! Thanks for all the helpful input.

I'm seriously considering the Superfly's. About a year ago I got the Rogue Cronus Magnum and I'm wondering if there is anything I can/should do to optimize the outputs for a 16 ohm driver? Thanks in advance.

Brian.
I think you can order the Superfly with an 8 ohm driver. I might be mistaken, but Sean can set you straight if you call Zu. They are very customer service oriented.

Shakey
Bboring,
I 've had the Superfly and now the Superfly Supreme. I think your Rouge integrated amp will be fine using the 8 ohm tap. At 100 watts/ch the amp will be coasting. After you have had the Superfly and you think this is the combo for the longterm you can talk to Rouge about a 16 ohm tap if possible or just leave things alone and just enjoy.

They do make an 8 ohm 10" single driver for the Omen but I don't think it's the same quality of sound as the one in the Superfly. That's a question for Sean. In the Omen Definition and Definition the 2 10" drivers are wired together to produce 8 ohms. They can also be wired for 32 ohms on request, which someone with an OTL amp might want.

Hope this helps.