Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Don't let the price of the Eminence drivers worry you. Being one of the largest driver manufacturers in the world and the b102 a classic means they make 1000s of them for Marshall and Fender and other pro audio oems etc...... Economy of scale
The idecco was used by Zu to demo the Omens so the Lores will be fine, don't forget the Zu Souls on special for $999 in the mix.

These speakers are 97+db sensitive and a really easy load as they don't drop below 6 ohms. 40w drive them to sound levels that a "normal" 91db speaker with 200w can achieve.

You'd be surprised with high efficient designs...... It's the quality of the first watt that matters as 90% of your listening will only require 1-2w
So would an Eminence Red Fang series (3x the cost of B102) make a sound improvement and by how much? Does anyone know what drivers are used in the Pendragons as they look different from the B102 in the Lores?
Johncdnt - If the replacement drivers are more sensative then you'd need to compensate for that. I suppose with more sensative tweeters or L Pads or something.
Also I would think that the cabs etc were designed specifically for the B102, no?
Cymbop: I have a pair of Omens as well as an iDecco. The iDecco normally lives on my desktop connected to a pair of Era D4s. I've tried the iDecco with the Omens a few times now and it sounds just ok. To be honest, I much prefer the 2wpc Bottlehead S.E.X. amp with the Omens. But while the iDecco is less than stellar with the Omens, it is quite good with the D4s on my desktop.