Zu introduces Soul 6

https://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers/soul-21

Major changes:
1. $5999 starting price
2. Okoume standard finish instead of hickory
3. Bigger cabinet - up from 31.5" to 36"
4. 120 days to audition in home!

Zu claims Druid 6-type performance, deeper bass than mk.II, more amp friendly, horn-like impulse response.
I am intrigued.  Soul Supreme is a nice value at $4500 so Zu must really feel this a step up in performance to price it above that.  

whoopycat
I'm going to order a pair once they get the supply issues resolved. If anyone receives a pair I would love to hear your review, thanks.
I'm guessing no one has heard the new Zu Soul 6's on this forum yet? I got an email from them and they are saying delivery in 6 weeks. Hope that is true.
I enjoyed my Soul Supremes except for the poor integration of the full range driver and the super tweeter. I'm curious if this coaxial design solves that issue.
I should clarify my original post, it was taken from Zu's site on the day Soul 6 was released. 
Some corrections/additions:

Cabinet is the same size as Soul mk.II: 31.5 inches
Entire cabinet structure is Okoume, not veneered fiberboard
Bass extension down to 38 hz

I have to say of the 5 Zu models I have heard in my home, Soul mk.II was my least favorite.  If Sean is able to get Druid type performance out of that cabinet, he truly is a genius.

John Darko currently has a pair of Soul 6 in his room, hopefully he will be posting a review soon.

I have a pair of Soul 6 arriving on Wednesday. I have Druid 6 and Definition 4 to compare it to. I'll post comments in a week or so.

Phil