Zesto Bia 120

Does anyone have this amp? Would value your opinion. Got a chance to hear it and I was not blow away like I expected to based on Levi review. Could I be wrong?
kollamala
I have this amp and love it. No complaints. It is living up to Mr.Levi's review in every way. IMHO.
Hi Drpat,
This amp sunds interesting. Would you please describe more on the sound of it? I like the sustained notes / sound that I hear from Lamm ML 1.1 or the Air Tight 211, ect. Can the substained notes be heard clearly for this amp?
Thank you in advance for your information.
Sum
Hi Drpat,
This amp is very interesting. Would you please describe more on the sound of the amp. I like the substained music notes produced by amps like Lamm ML 1.1 or Air Tight 211, ect. How's the substained notes from the Bia? Thank you in advance for your information.
Sum
Hifier, I won't use allow the fancy words like decay, holographic, blah, blah blah. It is just clear sounding and precise. I feel like the artist is in the room. I am hearing things on albums that I never heard before. All the music and voice is present. Plenty of power. Quiet. Beautiful. Truly, read Mr.Levi's review. I love it and upgrading is over. Along with my EAR 912, this piece won't leave my rack.
I also agree. I have this amp now and I will not look at another amp purchase anymore. It is beautiful sounding.
drpat / kollamala,

Two questions since you both have lived with this amp for a while. 1) are you still happen with your purchase? 2) does the amp make your room feel warmer (temperature-wise?)