Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec
Post removed 
Trump derangement syndrome. Lockdowns, changing operations due to social distancing oh and a record(by far) number of packages being sent through USPS as well as all private carriers because people are not traveling for Christmas. I know it’s easier to blame than to think for yourself but let’s keep your politics out of the audio conversation. We can go absolutely everywhere else to hear liberals complain. I have a couple of close friends who are postal carriers and they will say that these unprecedented times have only exposed the shortcomings of a government entity forced to operating at a loss. Your cheap postage is subsidized by your taxes my friend- end rant. 
So it is now Trumps fault  LOL  I guess the head of the USPS was the guy working all the mail and the other people forgot how to do their jobs!  And the newbies what they cannot read or follow directions either.  Because ones pants are down doesn't mean they are an idiot.  The USPS has been a huge drain on revenue for many many years now.  A private company would probably do a better job IMO.

What do you think the percentage of packages delivered to packages that are not delivered our?  I would bet that ratio is pretty good overall compared tot he total number of packages mailed out.

But what do I know.  Happy Listening when you get your stuff!

USPS is really screwed up right now. Stuff is going in the entirely wrong direction. Best to stay away right now. Fed X is always out to lunch. Their tracking system is out to lunch. UPS makes an occasional mistake but is generally more reliable than the other two.