Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Saw 2 up and coming bands at a free show last night - 6/20/2024 at RiversEdge Pavilion in Hamilton, Ohio (Cincinnati)

Happy Landing

Proxima Parada

It was 95 degrees outside, with high humidity, so the crowd was small. I estimate about 250 people. Both bands were EXCELLENT and I highly recommend seeing them if they are playing near you. They are both on the festival rounds this summer and they are both playing at SummerFest this weekend in Milwaukee. I think both of them would be excellent in front of a larger, more enthusiast crowd.

dada - 6/28/2024 - Southgate House Revival - Newport, KY (Cincinnati)

Great show! dada is still a strong live performer, even now, 32 years after their excellent album - Puzzle was released.

At the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley CA, I saw "Della Mae", an all womens bluegrass band.Top notch instrumentalists and singers. A wonderful concert!

Steve Earle - Saturday 7/27/2024 - Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati, OH

Solo Acoustic Show. Fantastic! I've seen Steve Earle something like 10 times over the last 25+ years. This was in the top 2 best I've seen. Great set and performance. 

Tedeschi Trucks Band, August 10, 2024, Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo

Margo Price opened.

This is definitely one I would not miss. The 11-person band was excellent and it was fun to see Tyler Greenwell and JJ Johnson on two drum kits - Allman Brothers style. Susan was awesome both singing and playing her guitar, and Derek Trucks is one of the best guitar players in the world right now, IMO. Midnight in Harlem was a highlight of the night for me. Will definitely remember this as one of my favorite concerts ever!

My only sort-of disappointment was the poor’ish acoustics of the stadium. There are two excellent (although smaller) music venues in Kalamazoo and Buddy Guy happened to be at one of them on the same night.