Your Favorite, Most Outstanding Guitar Solo

Of all the musical performances I own on recorded format, whether they be LP or CD, there are certain guitar solos that are the most engaging and memorable. You know, the ones that when they're over, you just sit there speechless, wondering "How the hell did they just do that"?

As with anything, there are certain performances when everything was "just right". When the musician had that "perfect connection" between themselves and the instrument. This is not limited to acoustic or electric, live or studio, or any specific discipline of music. It also does not necessarily have to be your favorite guitarist. Very simply, your favorite guitar solo.

I would like to hear your opinions. This would be a great thread for providing exposure to other listeners, to material that they may be unaware of. If possible, also name the album that the solo is from.

My two favorites would have to be:

Jeff Beck / "The Golden Road" off of "There And Back".

John Mc Laughlin / "Every Tear From Every Eye" off of "Electric Guitarist"

Thanks for your responses.

128x128buscis2
GD 12/31/76, Morning Dew. Jerry's playing in the instrumental coda is an otherworldly flow of ideas, one after another, just moving through him. The rest of the band somehow manages to stay with him.
Terje Rypdal's short electric guitar part in the very atmospheric piece "Mirage" sounds unsurpassable to me.

You will find it on the Terje Rypdal / David Darling (cello and electric cello) album "Eos", released by ECM as an LP and CD. Rypdal's quite short part within "Mirage" is only the dazzling highpoint of that mysterious and lyrical masterpiece. I can listen to it several times a year and never got tired of it in 25 years.

We will never know how Terje Rypdal made it. Was his lyrical, inventive, brilliant yet balanced playing a performance of something composed? Or just one of those stellar and unrepeatable moments of inspiration?

By the way, the track "Laser" is the odd one on that album: Nothing but pure virtuoso mayhem on the unaccompanied electric guitar, both macho and lyrical, with screaming distortion pedal, impossible to listen to at low volume, and just a broadside, a glittering firework of music and sound when heard LOUD...
Kirk Hammett of Metallica in Orion from the Master of Puppets album, and To Live is to Die from ...And Justice for All.

Santana, Hendrix, Page and Clapton have way to many to narrow down.

I heard a Frank Zappa album being played at a vinyl shop while I was out of town. The album was pretty much all solos. I wnated to buy it, but they wouldn't sell it for some reason. I can't remember the name. Anyone have any idea what album I'm referring to?
Journey, Of a Lifetime, In my lonely feeling. Neal Schon can bring the goosebumps. UFO, Lights Out, Love to Love.