Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Furniture making for the past 25 years. Aside from being able to make one of a kind pieces for myself and relatives; I was able to do barter with several audio designers in New Jersey when I lived there. I built thier prototype speakers cabinets in return for gear...worked out well as I was able to trade my labor for gear I would not have been able to aford.
Also, beer making...got to have something to drink while your listening to your favorite tunes...Begian Ale for classical; German Wheat Beer for Pop; German Lager (well hopped) for Rock.
For the past few months, I do nothing but study Audio stuff online. Before this nutty endeavor, I was an aspiring wannabe writer, philosophyer, roadbiker, and avid reader.
Sinclair- You mean like a Swatch??? roflmao!! If you haven't checked it out yet there are a few of us who are into watches here as well, search for a thread called "What time do you wear"

~Tim
Tireguy, you were kidding when you said Swatch.. LOLOL.

No , I collect Patek Philippe watches. Perpetual calendar, complicated, annual calendar, and moon phase Patek's.

I also collect Audemars Piguet complicated automatics, IWC, vintage Rolex and Omega watches too.

My two favorite watches that I wear is the Patek 3970 Perpetual Chronograph (list price was $78K) but will continue to increase in value. And the Omega Chronograph automatic professional diver. (list price is about $3K).

Watch collecting can get sicker in dollars & sense than Hi-End Audio. The key is to buy the expensive watch as an investment and you can do very well for yourself.