You own a store, you sell 2 brands, which?

Thought experiment:

You run a store which sells used and new gear from any point in history.  The catch is you can have exactly 2 brands.  One of electronics one of speakers. 

Defunct brands are OK as are those current with long histories. 

What brands are they? 
erik_squires
Silly....Yours and mine. ;)

Sound Spaces by Eric and AVLOmnis.

...at worse, we could 'bench race' a lot.
...at best, make people happy.

Currently I 'do' more of the latter. ;)  Non audio, tho'' *sigh*

Entrepreneurship is hot these days.....*L*

('ell, I'm already starting to 'commute' to Greenville....what's a few more miles, right? )  😏

My 'problem' would be getting confused with a certain hotel chain...

"I'd like to reserve a room..."

Yeah, I'm sure you need a space where you and X can 'sleep'....
...we've got this closet by the laundry that goes for 550$/24 hrs....

If they haven't hung up before the end of That, you can sell them ANYTHING.  *LOL*
Luxman - electronics to disc to turntable and JBL big speakers and little boom boxes to running headphones 
I'll go with part to be different, part cause I own there stuff.

KEF and Technics

But Cambridge Audio & JBL would be my close second for the same reason.
Hello,
Samsung and Sony. Due to the lines that Samsung own and Sony because they cover the rest. Did anyone hear about the Sony A9 4.1 surround system. It is supposed to be totally incredible and a totally immersive experience. Maybe we can just add this system to our 2channel rooms so we don’t have to compromise our awesome 2 Channel systems. Have you noticed how many people still have their projection screens in their 2channel rooms. I know I still do. Maybe it’s time to get back into HT or music surround sound. Of course we will still have one seat in the room. 😁
No need to tell people you added the Sony A9 system.