You know when you are dealing with a BS company....

...when you read statements like this:

"You can expect a 15% to 20% improvement in sound for each level as you move up the line. The improvements are in soundstage, resolution, realism, musical presentation, impact, etc."

Me: yeah, the humidity in my room changed from 44 to 45% yesterday, and I immidiately noticed that the realism dropped by 3.4%, yet the musical presentation actually WENT UP by 8.3%. I was able to compensate by turning the lights on in the kitchen and changed my socks. Puh, that was close.

kraftwerkturbo

Showing 12 responses by jerryg123

I do not eat peanut butter. But in case none of you PB&J critics did not open or read the link here is the core of this ludicrous post. Totally taken out of context.

Have any of you tried these cables?

Can you verify or validate your dispute?

You can expect a 15% to 20% improvement in sound for each level as you move up the line. The improvements are in soundstage, resolution, realism, musical presentation, impact, etc.

Examples..

15% to 20% improvement for the SP2 compared to the SP1.

15% to 20% improvement for the SP3 compared to the SP2.

15% to 20% improvement for the SP4 compared to the SP3, etc.

The same applies for all our cables; Interconnects, phono cables, subwoofer cables, power cables, etc.

This thread will be deleted soon as Morrow is an advertiser here. Really doesn’t matter what anyone here thinks of their marketing. It is working look at this thread.

15% better than the lamp chord you are using? 

listen I am a Zavfino guy and could care less about the Morrow product just find it distasteful when attacks are made on companies by people who just read ad copy and never tried the product. 

The ad says 15% better than lower tier products in their line. Again can you prove this is a false claim? If not you are making slanderous statements.

And what is wrong with that?

So, the company you worked for was a nonprofit?

Hell, even the CCP is about profits now.  

No such thing as a free lunch. 

Maybe their statement should say “We wil see a 15-20% increase in our profits with  each level you move up. “

Maybe just a salty old codger that is upset about truth in advertising laws.

This old goat may have bought some of that junk Doug Flutie and Frank Thomas are peddling on ESPN that will make you hard and it did not work, wink, wink.  Nugenix that’s the crap. Guess she did not like it too? 

Exactly! I have stated in several posts the OP is so out of line.

He has no evidence to contradict the statements made in the marketing materials.

Pure conjecture on his part and biased opinion’s by those who chose to pile on.

He is simply making slanderous and salacious comments at this time and the mods have left it unchecked. This persons attacks on a company that supports this forum through advertising is a perfect example of, “cutting one nose off in spite of themselves”

In Texas we call people like this jack asses.

One man crusade against Morrow.

Borders on being obsessive and the OP needs help. 

Time for this shite thread to go away. 

To be totally honest with you I never had even considered Marrow cable let alone ever read their online content.

Your post has probably sent more people to this site, that reviewed the marketing content and maybe even made a purchase. 

You do know the old adage, no? 

"Bad publicity is better than none at all." 

Their marketing is working. 

@mastering92 keeping it in context I was referring to the subject of this post. As a refresher @kraftwerkturbo was pissing and moaning about the marketing content and tactics used by Morrow cables. Not the other value line cables sold on Amazon and Aliexpress. 

Stay on track. 

It was as much a BS post as the marketing you are whining about.

You have given them more marketing awareness than any ad copy they could write.

Nice work!

Actually some do. And some offer options for high grade capacitors and solid Silver internal wiring.

So your point moot.

Amir has a son I see.

1) The wiring inside an amplifier. Do these manufacturers of audio gear call upon high-end cable companies to provide wire?