YBA Signature Amplifier

Reading older posts (2012-2016) on various forums I saw the once highly regarded YBA Signature stereo amplifier is now being fabricated in a China, although parts are made in France and several people comments on the less than perfect quality of the product.  However, several years have passed and although I see reference to the older version, I did not see many people commenting on the current version.  I assume they worked out the bug in their manufacturing process and returned to the high standard of the older versions.

If anyone has experience with a recently manufactured YBA Signature stereo amplifier I would appreciate their feedback.  

I will be using it with Bryston SP3 and Genesis Advanced Technologies speakers. 

joe11554
No one have any experience with recent YBA Signature amplifiers?

I already know the YBA sound or lack thereof since I have YBA amps but they are older versions from the 1990s'.  I am trying to find out about the recent stuff they make. 
Are they still relevant?  I haven’t heard anything about them or seen any reviews in years. 
They have been around for years and were pretty well know for making great products back in the 1990s'.  I have several amps and preamp from the 1990s' and still love them.  

Presently all designs come out of France but around 2012 they went into partnership with a Chinese company that handles assembly in an ASO9100 facility in China.  All parts for their Signature line is produced in France and assembled in China. 

I am considering a Statement amp but do not know of any dealers around here that handle the line.  I have concern dropping big buck on something that I have not heard, nor can I find reviews about.  Thus my question - Does anyone have recent experience with YBA Statement Amps that they could share?  
I am using YBA Passion Mono Power AMP and matched with their passion pre-amp .   the sound is wonderful... i think that it can still using for many many years.