Yamaha T-80 tuner FM connector type?

I bought a used Yamaha T-80 tuner. The tuner has a 75 ohms unbalanced connector for connecting to an FM antenna. I have an FM antenna that has an F-type connector (coax like), which does not seem work with the T-80's 75 ohms unbalanced connector. Does anyone know what the T-80's ohms unbalanced connector is called? Any convertor that I can use to connect the F-type connector to the T-80? Thanks!
yhlbb
Yeah, I've got a T-85 and from your description, its the same deal. I bought an adaptor that is male F-threads on one end and a push on connector at the other. Can't remember whether I got it at RS, or went to my local electronics wholesaler/antenna supplier. The actual connector on the Yammie may be a European PAL-type, cause those are push-ons (I have on on my Loewe TV).
I got the right adapter from RadioShack. It's called "F(US)-to-PAL(European)" Adapter. It costs me $2.99 plus tax.

Thanks for the help!
This is an OLD thread, but I have to jump in here after over eight years (wow).

This is regarding the Yamaha T-85. There's some confusion about what antenna adapter it takes.

My T-85 (which appears unmolested and completely original) does not, repeat DOES NOT, take a male PAL to female F coax connector. This particular adapter is made by Radio Shack and is part number 278-261, and will NOT fit the T-85.

I've seen this issue discussed elsewhere, mainly by individuals who do not own a Yamaha T-85. There's a lot of misinformation and confusion surrounding this issue.

I don't think ANY connector, other than the mysterious and hard to find original Yamaha T-85 adapter, fits properly. I don't know what Yamaha was thinking when they designed the antenna input, frankly.

The only fairly acceptable, but not really proper, solution I've found is a male coax F-connector on one end (going into the tuner) and whatever suits you on the other end.

The antenna input's female center pin is larger than the F-connector's matching male counterpart, so if you want you can carefully wrap a bit of wire around the male pin F-connector to make it fit better. This makes for a better fit, but is tricky. A plain old F-connector will work, but will not snap into place and will be subject to falling off if disturbed. But it WILL work.