XLR recomendation

I’m looking for a recommendation XLR between my DAVE (with M Scaler) and Pathos Heritage MKii hybrid integrated. My speakers are Tannoy Kensington GRs  

I’d like to spend no more than $2K new or used. Currently running SR Element Copper unbalanced.  
Happy Thanksgiving all. 

128x128cantorgale

Saec SL 3000 - PC Triple C Wire for the Signal Path. 

Difficult to improve on this Cable and fairly priced in relation to the competition. 

I've been using Mogami Neglex for years. My setup uses 30' cables. But the equipment in my system supports AES48 so the sonic differences between cables disappear. Part of the reason to go balanced is to eliminate the differences between cables- and so this thread really shouldn't exist. But it does because AES48 (the balanced line standard) isn't being supported by the associated equipment.

If you've ever wondered why audio engineers say interconnect cables don't make a difference and audiophiles say they do, its not because engineers use less transparent equipment, its because their equipment supports the balanced standard.

It was this standard that ushered in the age of high fidelity in the 1950s; it made long microphone cables possible. There are many thousands of recordings that show it works 😉