Wolf alpha 3sx streamer vs lumin u1

Wanted to share my experience with the wolf streamer in my system.
i had the lumin u1 which I purchased a while back , the main contender was innous at that time when I decided to go with lumin . As the difference between the u1 and the statement was minimal with a huge price difference. 
i got an opportunity to audition the wolf 3sx streamer in my listening room and do a straight comparison. The wolf beat the lumin hand down in every aspect of sound quality . I wound up trading my lumin and getting the wolf 3sx.
Wanted  to know if anyone else has experienced the wolf in their system and what they thought .
happy listening 
newtoncr
@three_easy_payments Lumin and innuos were pretty close , innous was more brighter but lumin sounded more solid on the bass range .
wolf is better in every aspect of music incl soundstage . 
Hey Newton, thanks for writing about your experience and thank you for being a Wolf customer. The Alpha 3 SX is a special server. We put a lot of work into creating the best single chassis system we’ve ever made, and I am really proud that it holds its own driving a system as great as yours. I think it’s noteworthy that your system (and the first DAC) sounded even better once we added the Wolf, but digital in your system really came alive with the new DAC. That the Wolf performs so well and really shines with a system and DAC that is indisputably world class is really telling. Enjoy listening!

- Joe, Wolf Audio Systems