Wireless speakers

While In have a dedicated room for serious listening , I would like to add some wireless speakers to my living room for music in general and when company comes over . I will probably just stream from my phone . I have tried Sonos products but found them to be rather mid- fi than hi-fi  sounding . Has anyone added a second source of music to their home  using current wireless technology and was pleased with the results for what I would call general listening ?

jdsmichaels

We have a pair of Buchardt A10s in our family room for general listening through their wireless hub. Wonderful sound, easy integration to multiple sources including the TV. 

the cheapest option though is: "in your head". No wifi, bulky boxes, power cords, arguing with the wife about placement. Sometimes I can play it for hours before the battery runs out. 

Just a joke, sorry @jdsmichaels !

Check out vanatoo speakers for a budget and technology friendly solution. They exhibited at the Pacific Northwest Audio fest, and are very good sounding. They have a 30 day return policy.