Wireless router "contamination" of sound?

I'm thinking about getting a laptop. If I do, I will be going wireless at home. I'm wondering if people have found that using a wireless router has affected the sound of their systems negatively. On the one hand, I think "there's already so much potentially negative stuff in the air; what's a little more?". On the other hand, as audiophiles, I know you understand the concern.

Thanks for your thoughts and experiences.
jfz
I would not place my audio gear physically close to any typical household computer or router due to potential for RFI type digital noise as Al alluded to. I tend to avoid wired connections as well just as a precaution.

Otherwise Wifi and other radio signals in the air should have no effect on the sound of most audio gear under normal circumstances. The proof would always be in the pudding though via testing with and without presence of suspect offending devices.

A Wifi network data connection from computer server to audio gear is an excellent solution for best isolating potentially noisy digital computers from audio gear that I strongly recommend when needed.
I had the same thoughts so tried switching off the household wifi while listening. I could not hear any change. My system has become more resolving since then so I might try it again sometime. Agree with the comments on isolating the system from some noise via wifi vs a wired connection, and I also think that an optical connection can potentially provide better isolation from other components than coax.
Glad to visit your blog. Thanks for this great post that you share to us. For instant support related to Website Development please contact Website Development Company in Delhi for the quick response.