Windows Vista 64bit- 24-bit/96kHz Help

I am looking for a solution that will allow me to listen to 24-bit/96kHz and other music files stored on my Window Vista PC through my Naim Supernait. Here are the particulars. Please help this first time poster! I can't seem to find a USB to Toslink or S/PDIF adapter that supports a Vista 64 bit operating system.

OS- Windows Vista Home Premium Svc Pk 1.

Available Outputs from PC- IS 400 Firewire, USB 2.0, and eSATA

Available Inputs on Supernait- S/PDIF and Toslink
mbrabeck09
Thats odd ... I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and it found my sound card without a driver ... it seems to see everything. I am running it straight to my Levinson 360S via coax and I can adjust the oversampling in the properties of the sound card. I was planning on a straight USB to S/PDIF solution over a soundcard to beat the dreaded kernal mixer hashing of the rip ... the search for the perfect rip.

The USB to S/PDIF gizmos should work but 64 bit drivers might be a bit difficult. There are several listed that support VISTA so a quick email to tech support might answer the ultimate question. My guess is you can find one under $200 that will detect and install PnP without a driver.

Good luck ... I will keep my eye on this post as I too am on the hunt for a USB to S/PDIF device that works with a Windows 64 bit OS.

My goal is to bypass the kmixer and run straight to the Levinson 360S but I want the ability to adjust the sampling rate from the USB gizmo to the DAC. I am currently at 3000+ full CDs ripped and counting. I expect to cross the 2 TB threshold within a couple months.
Are you sure you don't have a digital out? I have four computers and everyone has digital outs. Even the old Sony has them. It may be a mini plug.
Gents,
I found the Cakewalk UA-25EX and it does just what I'm looking for and it works great for Windows Vista 64-bit. I have the USB cable from my laptop pluging in to the UA-25EX, from there I have a digital toslink running into my Naim Supernait. The sound is CD quality. I have not downloaded any hi-resolution 24/96 music yet, but I know this device will support it. Thanks for the replies.