Windows in a listening room

My 12.5' x 15' listening room has an 8'-wide patio door on the long side. I was concerned that the large glass area might be hurting sound quality, and even got an estimate on a sound-absorbing curtain—about $600. Then I watch this video1, and now I don't worry about it any more.

http://www.acousticsinsider.com/window-behind-speakers-causing-problems/?utm_source=Acoustics+Inside...

Thought others might find it interesting.
john_g
Post removed 
steakster  If people are reading this it work it can be hard to view a video. BUT WHY AREN'T THEY WORKING?
Try a large area rug and some large wueen size bed comforters. (cheap ones of course).

i live in a 50+ year old home (on slab) and i'm worried about the neighbors complaining. so i've been juggling these ideas too

I used to have a media room in my basement, fantastic  to listen to my  stereo  or watch a movie in 7.1.Now I moved have a town house with cathedral  ceilings and a balcony. The room is like a concert hall,the windows have vertical shades and it's no problem. 
Look at my system’ page. I use a half sheet of (Dacron) hung behind my thin curtain. Low cost, high value. Can't tell it's there.