Wilson to Tekton to ????

Ok, here we go again.  I started 2 threads a few years ago.  "What did I do?" was the title of the first one. Look it up if interested.

This is what I did. I sold my used Wilson Sophia Series II for $1000 more than I paid for them. Then I spent most of that money on Tekton Moab speakers.   The system was in a really large room and the Moabs did not look out of place and the fact the actual speakers were higher from the floor gave me a sense of "Being There".  I loved them.

Now I moved to a smaller house, room.  These Moabs now look like I has 2 standing closets in the corners of my room. Black in color does not help.  But the sound is still very nice and I plan on buying the Townsend bases for them.

But I know in my heart that the Wilson speakers would be perfect in this room.

Here is what I have learned. Never Sell Anything. 

128x128bill_peloquin

Bill, I feel you I had a 2 pr. of Ascendo Design Z Systems and sold them. I'm looking for a 3rd pr. now!!!!!!!

Take care,

Billj 

I am experiencing live music in my Livingroom almost every day.......most live music sounds in reality like sheeeet...

And now I did something that surprised me with the results.  I added the Townsend podiums last year. That is better.  But this real difference is the REL 98 I added a few months ago.

I do not know why the mids, mid lows, and lows all jumped up improved sound.

I am shocked at the difference really. 

I had the same experience, I added a pair of REL T5x subs to my system and everything improved. When you get an excellent sub integrated properly everything snaps into place and you get one of those "Wow!" moments. I bought the subs to use with a set of AR M1 speakers but when I put them in place with my Tekton Pendragons they really added something special to those also.