Wilson Audio SOPHIA II"s or III"s; good or bad passion.;on CJ gear ?

The title says it all. Anyone want to give .02 about Wilson Audio Sophia II’s or III’s. Not other ones but these please and owners with real time on the clock please. Watt Puppy 5.1 and above are also welcomed info. 
jahatl513
Mark.  Thank you for your experienced thoughts.  Did you ever solve your brightness issue you had when you switched from the AR’s??  I also looked at your pictures and saw you had a shot of your speaker wire on the amp and it was connected at 8ohns not 4? My inexperience wonders what I missed with that?
j
I had a pair orf Sophia 2s and wasn’t impressed.  Great midrange, but that was about it.  Sold them and bought a pair of Focal Sopra ones and added a subwoofer.  Much happier with this combination.
I have listened to both the 2 and the 3's and purchase the 3's It adds a little more base and they sound more balanced in my opinion.
You have people who hate on Wilson Audio and say they are bright. When dealing with Wilson Audio they are very revealing and any weakness or bias in the electronics will be heard. Pic your amps and speaker placement very carefully. The Focal Sopra sounded dull to me and didn't have that live performance aspect to me so as you can see it really depends on personal preference. 
I currently have the Sophia 3's. I have had paradigm S8, B&W 801 Matrix S2, and B&W 800 d2 prior to the Sophia 3. 
The S8 was great value for the price. Very happy with those speakers.
The Matrix was my first speakers into the high end speakers way back. They sounded great and still remember when I first listened to those speakers.
I had the 800 d2 for a short time before I was able to get my hands on the Sophia 3. The sophia 3 in my opinion presents a better wider sound stage than the 800 d2 and a little more bass. It is in my opinion more well rounded. I was able to hear the Sophia 2 at a friends home prior to the Sophia 3 and from what I got from it was that the Sophia 3 sounded just a little more balanced.
I have also listened to the Magico S3 and while nice they don't sound like a big speaker like the Sophia 3 and compare more to the Sabrina.