Wilson Audio for a 1600 sq ft space

I love the design of Wilson Audio speakers and am looking to purchase a system for a 37' x 45' mostly open space living room. 

I host a lot of gatherings, from dinners to parties, so I am looking for a system that will fill the room and sound good at all volumes whether you are sitting or standing throughout the space. Doesn't have to be perfect. I'm assuming that anything will be an upgrade from my crappy ceiling built ins. I'm in my 30s and will be streaming mostly deep house, hip hop and rock from the likes of Spotify. 

I've been considering the newer Alexia 2s, the Sasha DAWs (and 2s) but also the MAXX 3 and even Grand SLAMM 2s since they seem to be heavily discounted used. I'm open to suggestions. Given the size of the room, the footprint of the speakers is not really a concern. 

Would appreciate any input you may have. 

Happy holidays. Cheers!

yvl
My original speakers in my large room were the Wilson Audio Duette 2's.  Great little speakers but not for a giant room.  I listened to the Wilson X-1 versus the SF Amati Tradition Homage Speakers and imo, the SF were far better than the X-1.  Consequently, I purchased the Sonus Fabers and I was extremely happy.  I even went back and listened to the DAW's versus mine and I still came out that the SF's were better.  I can't speak to the X-2's because I haven't heard them.

If you can afford it, the X-2's would be great.  The Wilson name is one speaker that seems to sell pretty well on the used market. So if you don't like them you can always sell.  

Another member mentioned horns.  In a house like yours and the way you entertain, they would definitely be a statement piece.  After an exhaustive cross country search for new speakers ( I sold my house and the SF's), I ordered horn speakers - Viking Acoustic Grande Voix.  I considered Wilson again, SF, YG, Steinhem, Eggleston, Meridien, MBL, Martin Logan, Magico and Focal to name a few.  

By the way congrats on beating the C word.  My daughter in her early 30's beat it also.  Stay safe and be healthy.

@ewert (not sure why tagging isn't working)

Was thinking of getting the dCS Bartok to stream Tidal etc

@willgolf 

Glad to hear about your daughter beating this thing!

To make things more complicated I may have an opportunity to get a pair of Alexx for the price of the X2. Any thoughts on how they compare to each other? Which one would you get?
I use both Tidal and Qobuz. I prefer Qobuz for their unadulterated hi-rez files. MQA in Tidal is good too, some feel it modifies the audio file (I’ll stay out of that discussion), but either will work fine for your system. 

I have not heard the Bartok, but it gets great reviews and is highly regarded. If you forgo the bridge, I believe you can stream with USB. 

I use Roon, as my music server software, on a Windows 10 computer, ethernet to a EtherRegen switch and into a PS Audio Bridge in my PS Audio Direct Stream DAC.   

It allows me to have my computer in my office and away from my rig. Control Roon with an iPhone app. It’s easy to set up - I’m not a computer guy and even I was able to get it right. Very convenient and feature rich. 
Correction on above post I made. You can stream into the Bartok with ethernet too.  I didn’t realize it has streaming built in.  It’s a very nice unit and on my short list for my next Streamer/Dac. I’m also looking closely at the Lumin X-1. 

Did you consider Focal speakers? They make some fine sounding speakers, that have beautiful designs as well.