Will streaming ever be "audiophile-worthy"?

With the rise in hi-res services (such as TIDAL and Amazon HD) and an ever-expanding selection of portable gear (HiFiMan’s DEVA headphones being just the latest tech to be introduced), has streaming finally come of age for the audiophile market?
Qobuz streamed through Roon on my new Wolf Alpha 3SX has brought digital to a new level in my system.  I agree with Cleeds that it is not replacing my LPs either but there is a great audiophile experience available in streaming today. 
I find my self moving more and more to streaming.   Like mentioned above, the streaming SQ can be 'spooky good' already.  Also, there are more ways to tweak the sound 
Ok, I’m old. I miss my newspaper, I miss my magazine, and I’ll miss my album cover and art. But, Qobuz through a high quality DAC and system, do sound really really good. Amazingly good.
Many people still enjoy the ritual of cleaning and turning over records, as well as switching cds in players, but being able to stream most music ever made in the world 'at-will' is hard not to get used to.
I think it's already here, too. I also think it's one of the few pathways for tapping the next generation.