will Mc. mht200 drive my b&w 703 & htm7 with punch

i have a integra dtr 9.1 but have the opportunity to by a Mcintosh mht200 but I'm not sure if the difference in watts per channel from 130 to 100 will give me punch i want or should i just buy a rotel amp at 200 watts per channel and pair it with my integra which one will give me the best& most (quality sound)I'm not looking for loud but quality i can get the Mcintosh for 2500 or the rotel for 2000 help not a stereo freak (i mean that in a good way) I have 3 days nov 19-2008 thanks
manfred77

Showing 1 response by manfred77

i have a onkyo-integra 9.1 with a chance to buy a McIntosh mht200 my plan was to buy the rotel rmb1095 for my B&w 703s front and htm7 center and get full watts to my speakers to give me full sound but i have a opportunity to by this McIntosh mht200 $2500 or this rotel rmb 1095amp ($2000) to go with my integra dose the sound quality with more amps matter at 200 watts or will the quality of the Mcintosh make up the difference I'm not a real stereo wizard just recently disable this will be all i have to do for a while and i need some advice not going to hold u guys to the wall for your answers just someone to bounce this off of i like music first then movies I think Mcintosh is better for sure but will just the 100 watts drive my speakers I have been told the difference between the Mc. and the integra was night and day with amp or no amp please give me your opinion (thanks manfred77)