Why so many angry audiophiles?

Just wondering. Music is supposed to soothe the soul. If you are in reasonably good health for your age, have a good system and good music to play on it you have it pretty good it seems to me. These are blessings! Be thankful for what you got?

Just a thought.  That's how I see it.
128x128mapman
I'll tell you what makes me angry, coming on this forum to read threads that have gone political, or social justice. I mean come on. This is an AUDIO forum.
If I want to hear or read about that shyte I can go basically anywhere else in life and have to put up with that garbage, the news, social media, late night TV, professional sports, movies.
 This is and should be a place to get away from all that for a little while.
Our own little space to avoid that and discuss a hobby that we love.
For those of you who insist on bringing those subjects to this forum, I say, you are ruining it for everyone else.
If it keeps up, oh well, I've lived several decades without this forum and can go several more without it.

My $0.02
Post removed 

«We can disagree like co-working standing trees, or like concurrential errand beasts in the same eco system. Human have "culture" then they have this choice»-Anonymus Smith

« Men agree to disagree except woman but well wait! i think it is the reverse»-Groucho Marx
I am not sure there is any connection between "audiophile" and "music."

Cheers
Sure there is - audiophiles use music to listen to their equipment...