Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

Swedenborg may be the most difficult read in all of philosophy. I tried numerous times and even my Professor advised against it. Said he was brilliant but too obscure for his own good.

Or maybe it's the translation.

As for fractals and the thumbprint of God has anyone tried to turn its patterns into music? Beyond me but seems like it could be done. 

Not sure the word 'denier' is appropriate on a forum where there is concensus on absolutely nothing.

A Denier is someone who denies something in the face of overwhelming evidence that the thing in question is factually true. 

I can't think of any views that are held by all, or even the vast majority of audiophiles.  Even the prime directive, 'If it cost more, it must be better', is being questioned.

Cheers

No Swedenborg is not difficult to read ...

Save for his exigesis of the bible, dont begin with that... 😁😊

When you catch his main model/metaphor...

All that exist are the projective HOLOGRAPHIC manifestation of the Divine Love and the Divine Wisdom of God...EVERYTHING....

You see?

Imagine the ying and yang interpenetration polarizations....

I just explain Swedenborg with ONE essential metaphor/model...

He anticipare, fractals and the , holographic model...

Then all Swedenborg is a metaphorical tree and graph sets of correspondances between earth and Heaven and Hell....

An example:

His definition of death is the most concrete and abstract possible description , the two at the same time :

"Death is the reversal of the internal and the external "

is it not simple?

For Swedenborg an object is an abstraction manifesting the concrete rays of the Divine Love and the divine Wisdom...

The relation between a man and a woman is the relation between the Divine Love and the Divine Wisdom...It is like the Chinese ying and yang metaphor /model/energy flowing...

i read it 45 years ago and i cannot forgot the powerful vision of this man...

He is more easy to read than most books... But the densification and depth of his basic model exceed human brain working...It is the seed of a fractals encompassing everything....

The heaven and the earth are at the same location....Your perception of one or of the other is determined by the balance existing in you... All the damned prefer the hell to the paradise and all angels prefer the heaven to the hell.... Nobody is where he dont like to be ...

Swedenborg begin simple and end deep...

Every angel is a crowd of two beings becoming a constellation of beings determined by the distribution of the Divine Love and Divine wisdom...

You see?

i read it 45 years ago and cannot forgot it...

Swedenborg was so powerfully influential that it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand european litterature in the 19 century without knowing his works...He singlehandly created the Synbolism turn in litterature for example...All geniuses of every european nation studied him...William Blake, Rimbaud, Goethe, Emerson, Coleridge, The list is too long and included every true genius in art, litterature and philosophy...

Swedenborg is a genius in science, he created neurology by identifying the cortex role...And was knwoledgeable in all fields... He is a mix of Newton and Goethe and of the Jakob Bohm and Paracelsius all wrapped in one...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1034728/?page=2

Swedenborg may be the most difficult read in all of philosophy. I tried numerous times and even my Professor advised against it. Said he was brilliant but too obscure for his own good.