Why Is Krell the a bad work???

I am new in this cyber town. Please explain why Krell is such a hated word? Most every review of there products are very positive. In fact I have a 200 FPB and love it.
vegasears
krell is good! owner of krell monos and pre,as with so many things ,its what you think is best that counts, dont let manipalitive people try to convince you other wise.let your ears lead you!
Everyones tastes are different. My personal opinion is that at first I love the crisp dynamics and powerful bass of Krell amps. I feel the sound is true and very exciting for the first 20 minutes or so depending on the material played. It is after extended listening that I feel it is too analytical and I don't feel drawn into the music. It becomes to sterile...just no sweetness to the music. At the price point of the Krell FPB line I would personally spend my money on another brand but I still think they make a fine product and the build quality is first rate. These observations are only of there class A amps and not of the KAV line which I think are a near sonic match with Parasounds line which make the Krell KAV line way over priced IMHO. Definately different strokes for different folks!!!
I've read the same about Mark Levinson gear. I have a ML333 amp and never read more opposing reviews on any other product. But I went with my ears and felt it was the truest sounding amp in my system. Quality power is key for amps and this has that.
Just to add another 0.02 to this ongoing discussion...I think that part of the reason Krell draws so many bashers is that it is a successful and high profile high end audio company much the same as Callaway with golf clubs which draws its share of bashers too. In both cases, a fine but pricey product is produced that may not work for everyone. Trouble is the companies are almost mainstream (ie. not overly esoteric) so they may attract a certain segment of the market that has "more money than brains". BTW, I have Krell in one system, Rowland in another and Rotel in a third.
I havent heard Krell so I cant comment on it. I am curious though why people care about how many new models they come out with after they bought theres. I have seen this complaint often and I am just curious.