Why does all new pop music sound the same?

Basically because it IS the same - I think anyone with ears already knows that, but there is more to it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
chayro
Finnish language belongs to Uralic language group, along with Hungarian and Estonian.
The oldest spoken European language isolate is Euskara, Basque language.
First learn things then speak.
I like the sound of my story better, so I will stick with it, not with Google. And before you ask, yes the Earth is flat! I am one of those...
Glad that my bad and your generous wisdom illustrated my original point, once again.
Schubert,

Hei terve! (Hello!) Thank you for your kind response to my recent post. I've heard very similar responses from everyone I've spoken to who has visited Finland. Interestingly, Finland is a lot like my home state of Maine, with most visitors stating, "If only they could live in Maine". I've visited Finland three times and am always planning my next visit.  Each time we've always included a week in a second Nordic country, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and day trips from Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia by high speed ferry.  A lot can be experienced in a day with 20 hours plus of Summer sun!  Extended stays in Finland have included Helsinki, Joensuu, Kuopio, Savonlinna and Kerimäki.  In full disclosure, my planning centers around the live concert schedules of my favorite recording artists. No matter the location of the live performance, there are always uncrowded historical sites, museums and restaurants nearby.

Nearly as entertaining as the live music, sitting in public spaces or cafes listening to the local women and girls engage in conversation. The spoken Finnish language, combined with the pitch and cadence of the female voice is very musical and pleasing to listen to. That observance, combined with the desire to understand song lyrics and engage in meaningful conversation has led me to enroll in formal Finnish language classes and attend an upcoming 40 hour language "boot camp" in June 2018.

If you would be so kind, would you forward to me the names of the Finnish tango artists you spoke of in your reply?

If you are interested, I purchase newly released Finnish recordings from, yes, a real brick and mortar music chain in Finland called Record Shop X. I've visited the stores in Helsinki and Kuopio and have engaged in enjoyable and wide ranging conversations with the employees in both. Purchases typically arrive in seven days and I've never had an issue with a transaction, the business accepts PayPal. https://www.recordshopx.com

Hyvää illanjatkoa! (Have a nice evening!)  Or, depending on your time zone.  Hyvää yötä! (Good night!)
inna,

Kiitos (Thank you), I am familiar with the origins of the Finnish language.  Additionally, I don't recall reading another post stating that Finnish was the oldest European language.  The most musical sounding yes, I recall writing that in my post.  That statement of course is subjective, like individual taste in music.  For that oversight I stand corrected.

I am hoping you can now answer my question.  Are there any contemporary musical recording artists wring and recording lyrics using the Euskara, Basque language?  If so, could you please provide a link(s) to where I can listen to the music?

Hyvää illanjatkoa! (Have a nice evening!) Or, depending on your time zone. Hyvää yötä! (Good night!)
inna,

Anteeksi (Pardon me), but I have experienced people in the USA asking me what language do they speak in Finland!  I suppose in full disclosure, that I could have answered truthfully that Finns speak Swedish in Finland.  After all, a smart individual like yourself should know that Finland is officially bi-lingual and that I was attempting to speak to a wide audience in my post.

Nähdään! (See you!)