Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
somewhere in this thread,,I may have posted such and such, saying stuff like yeah ~~snakeoil~~, 
But like the old Monkeys song
**I'm a  believer,, yeah yeah**
High Fidelity,,in sucha  humble looking interconnect,,,no bells, whistles, just straight shooting musicality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yfgu627MA

I can't argue with that if you want an expensive cable as statement pieces and want to splurge on them it's not my money.

Ya know, good miney will get you a good car = Mercedes Benz,,,,,,as for Interconnects,,, big money on interconnects,,might result in a drain on your audiophile budget
I've found my Gold Standard with the ebayer DIY geek , navships. 

I hada  hunch, his cables might help me out..and wow, after cking dozens of cables online, (most prices scared me off))  my intuition piad off. 
I did get a nice thick, oxygen-free copper PC for my amp, the PC that came with it was like a lamp PC, if you know what I mean. Speaker cables? So much craziness!! They have to be off the floor! They have to be EXPENSIVE!! I honestly think going all battery power, no AC power, would make a difference. But as said before, the HIGHEST PROFIT ITEM: speaker cables!  
For giggles I read through 6 pages of this thread (slightly more than halfway).  After that six pages I really saw only two posters who could competently describe / explain the physics of electricity and electrical engineering:  roberttdid and georgemgraves.  Everything else was simply empty rhetoric.  

Are there any posts from someone else on pages 7-11 that fall into the realm of actual informed knowledge (versus empty rhetoric) that would justify reading further?
Not really pfhjvb0. Just a bunch of silly nonsense, very few on this site are interested in how any of these things work just subjective "but but it sounds better" with no controls involved or explanation as to how.