Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
In defense of Singer (and NYC), I did business with them a few times when they were on 16th St(?) next to Union Square in the 2000s. No "huge" purchases. Was never treated badly. Once they knew who I was on subsequent visits, the woman at the front counter near the door always remembered me and found my salesperson. Haven’t visited since they moved to the new location.
At 16th street location of ’Singer front counter woman was the only attraction of the store. She seemed to be not ’trained’ as other sales dudes there that ’scan’ your wallet first as perhaps quality of your skin.
John Rutan, the Mayor of Verona, NJ. 
I purchased vandersteen 5 speakers from John. 
The 5 speaker was new at the time and before they were ready, we moved to Knoxville, Tn. 
John drove to Knoxville and set the speakers up!!!
no charge
john is the best retail stereo shop! Audio Connection . He is the last man standing in high end audio!