Who has dumped the power conditioner?

Hello,
I recently replaced my mains conditioner, with a high quality power strip.(Oyaide MG).

The sound is now more detailed, dynamics I didn't know I was missing are back, and air and separation have all improved.
I am interested if anyone else has gone back to basics?
Cheers
sme10
Sure, I can translate...lighten up a little! Have you no sense of humor man? Loosen that tie and relax for awhile...it's all good:O> FYI, most of my comments are tongue in cheek...sometimes even foot in mouth:O< Enjoy K man...I'm sure your not an extraterestial (ET). Right?
Dave b - AMEN! there is a very good reason why I usually stay out of forums whether here or on AA. People play on the slightest semantic miscue and flame unsuspecting folks. My friend in Canada owns just about everything we make and is incredibly happy with his kit, as they say in the UK. When anyone in his area wants to see or hear SCA products, he is available to demo the gear. That's about it. Dave, I'm with you, folks around here should lighten up a bit, quit posting threads and listen to some music. Be well.
Let me get this straight - (I can laugh during it if it makes you feel better):

Prosound who is rep for Silver Circle Audio makes sales pitch (I don't have any other name for that):

"This power conditioner simply out-performs every other conditioner on the market, period."

and when he is asked about his financial interest Dstanard from Silver Circle Audio jumps in to defend him.

It doesn't look bad up to this point but lets look at another Prosundman thread: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1248441278&openusid&zzProsoundman&4&5#Prosoundman

Same story - Prosoundman makes sales pitch for Silver Circle Audio cables and when asked by Rnadelman for affiliation with the company Dstanard jumps in with his sales pitch and offers demo to Rnadelman who agrees.

Summary: We have here couple of guys who have financial interest advertising product on the forum on offering demo with purpose to sell. This is very unethical and even more disturbing that they don't see anything wrong with it.
Are you guys so cheap that you cannot pay for advertising like everybody else?

I invite everybody to read the link I posted and be the judge yourself. Perhaps moderator should read as well.