Who are your three favorite female singers?

I have favorites, but would like to hear from others.  Thanks
whatjd
Nina Simone

Sandy Denny 

Rhiannon Giddens

Listen to Giddens sing Lost on the River from Lost on the River, The New Basement Tapes. Hauntingly beautiful.
Man you people are slipping. Only ONE mention of FREYA RIDINGS (most beautiful vocals today) and zero of the following I’m about to give you?
Pull up your Tidal or Spotify and then have fun topping these killers😋:

1. The aforementioned Freya (Ultraviolet; Unconditional; Lost Without You)
  2. Haley Reinhart (Can’t Help Falling in Love)
  3. Halie Loren (Ode to Billie Joe; La Vie En Rose)
  4. Clare Teal (California Dreamin)
  5. Maria Mena (I Was Made For Loving You)
  6. Karen Souza (Creep)
  7. Lana Del Rey (Young And Beautiful; Carmen)
I’m throwing in one unknown male vocals that are absolutely beautiful IMO. HAEVN (We are; The Sea)
The first one is between these four: Marian Anderson, Katleen Ferrier, Christa Ludwig, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf...

The second one is between these 4: Barbara, Joan Baez, Jo Stafford, Amalia Rodriguez.

The third one is between these 4: Kirsten Flagstad, Gundula Janovitz, Elena Frolova, Elly Ameling.

Out of the contest for no rational or heartfelt reason: Billie Holiday....

Exluded from the contest because of his completely unhuman voice: Yma Sumac
Verify by yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1SIscNxwaI

The one which there is the much gossiping about his absence in this contest (does she sing or does she play?): Maria Callas.

The forgotten one but none the less one of the greatest singer, female and male, of all time: Ella Fitzgerald

Forbidden and not only banned, completely censored, cannot be put in a public stage except in dark place, the most erotical voice ever "Mamma Saturn" herself, Tanérelle Stephens, dont let your husband look at her nor your male children please.... She can induce long term hypnotic trance and obsession more than illicit substance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XUrySbdUE&list=PLnQJF3Qi_4_B1AtB0BJnA4aDhwaL-x49r&index=1&...

«Too much names in your list, my mother is the mans’ voice»-Groucho Marx

« Where the f... is Oum Khaltoum ?» -Anonymus