Which works/sounds best, PS audio 300 or PwrCo 400

I own a PS qudio P300, and plug my gear into it, pluging my high current amp dirrectly into wall. I get inconsistent sound quality at night, when power in the building goes up. I think it's an amp problem situation, as it sounds great in the day! I would sonsider getting a bigger PS audio 600 or 1200, and pluging my amp dirrectly into that instead, which might fix the problem, and stabalize my sound for consistacy.
However, I was wondering if anyone has tried the Power Company 400's and the PS audio both!..at different times that is. I was wondering if I would get better results by getting 2 PC400's and daisychaining em, and plugging my gear into that, while plugging my amp into the wall like I have it now???. Any comments?...exprience?...suggestions?...recommendations? I don't want to sell off my P300 just yet
Thx
audioslug

Showing 1 response by mdomnick

Look into placing a "Voltage Stabilizer" in between the wall and the PSA. CinePro makes one, as well as countless others. I mention CinePro because I just bought a PowerPro 20 and am very impressed with its performance and build quality.

Maybe even a PSA "Ultimate Outlet" would do the trick, but I'm a little skeptical of the "balun" theory they employ. I am just ignorant of the technical aspect of it I guess.

m-